Costa Del Mar Costa Zane 580G Realtree AP Camo Polarized Sunglasses -
Serious anglers and outdoor adventures will love the comfort and unbeatable lens performance of Costa's Zane 580G Polarized Sunglasses. Named after one of the most prolific fisheries in the world, the Zane Reef, Costa Del Mar's Zane Sunglasses are built to go hard with an edgy frame design made from co-molded Hydrolite material with specialized, non-slip temples that are built to perform in the harshest conditions on the planet.
Zane Sunglasses are designed with 580 LightWAVE glass lenses which in addition to providing 100% polarization and 100% UV protection, they also incorporate an advanced filtering compound into the lens material to reduce yellow light. This results in enhanced colors and greater visual acuity in all conditions. LightWAVE glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than typical glass lenses but they still exceed federal standards for impact-resistance. The optically correct Costa Zane 580 lenses also feature both a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. Includes manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
About your Costa lenses:
- Durable co-injected nylon frame.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Stainless steel integral hinge.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas include a lifetime warranty.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
These co-molded frames are a bit smaller, but definitely akin to the classic styling of our Blackfin® frames. Adventure-ready? You bet.