Costa Del Mar Permit Sunglasses -
Combatting the sun's brilliance is a real challenge, especially for anglers, who have to contend with the reflective and refractive properties of water. Costa polarized sunglasses are built to excel in such conditions, cutting through the glare of high seas sunshine and penetrating the scintillating surface to give you the best possible view of what's out there.
Costa's top-of-the-line high-tech lenses deliver a visual experience that goes well beyond polarization. Costa 580G Lightwave Glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass. Not only do they block yellow light, but they also enhance reds, blues, and greens for sharper clarity and greater definition. For top performance around the water, every lens style features a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. Costa Permit 580G Polarized Sunglasses ensure a high level of comfort, durability and performance due to the co-molded Hydrolite frame material that lines the glasses from temple to temple and the flexible hinges that keep the glasses where they belong. Patented temple side vents keep the lenses clear. Frame fit: XL. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
About your Costa lenses:
- Comfortable extra-large fit / Stainless steel integral hinge
- Durable co-injected nylon frame / Includes hard case
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant / Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas include a lifetime warranty
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection / 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain
Put these glasses on your face and that's where they stay, period. Give credit to the co-injected Hydrolite that line the glasses from temple to temple, the flexible hinges making them fit, and side vents that keep the lenses clear. That way, you can see your trophy come over the stern and not just feel it in every muscle.