Countryman Press 50 Hikes In Eastern Pennsylvania - With hikes ranging from 4 to 22 miles in length, 50 Hikes in Pennsylvania offers hikes for every ability with knowledgeable commentary on the human and natural history you'll encounter along the way.
- General hiking information
- Hike description includes step-by-step directions, a topographic map, distance and rise, approximate time, and highlights
- Fourth edition; published by The Countryman Press
- Includes human and natural history information
- Hikes from South Mountain, Harrisburg and vicinity (Saint Anthony's Wilderness), Philadelphia and vicinity (Valley Forge), the Poconos and Delaware Water Gap, North Mountain, Gettysburg and more
- Paperback, 228 pages, 9 x 6 in., 51 maps, 50 black and white photographs
- Hikes-at-a-glance with rating for views, camping, good for kids, and X-C skiing