Craft Bike Thermal Split Finger Glove -
The Thermal Split Finger Gloves feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove provides added warmth while a velcro closure and pull tab helps create a comfortable fit.
- Integrated fleece liner (not removable)
- Soft water-protective softshell fabric inside palm
- Fleece lining for optimal warmth
Weather and Wind:
- Wind and waterproof shell fabric
Traction and Grip:
- Silicone print in palm for enhanced grip
- Clarino palm
- Reflective print
- Velcro closure
- Pull tab
- Velcro adjuster
- Soft terry on thumb
If you favor the split finger style in a cold weather glove, this is the one to buy. Same fabrics and features as its sibling, the Siberian.
• Wind- and water-proof shell fabric.
• Water-protective softshell fabric inside palm.
• Silicone print in palm.
• Item: 5972-1901624.
If Bond movies have taught me anything about Siberia it is that only there will I find the controls for the space lasers. Also it is cold there, and possibly not a good place to bike commute. This clever mitten allows you to keep your fingers c;ose to one another helping to keep you warm in cutting wind, and biting cold. You will also have the ability to both apply the brakes and to continue to hold onto the handlebars at the same time. Although winter riding pro-tip: going fixed gear means you've always got some braking power.
Warm, wind-/waterproof glove with fleece lining and silicone print in palm.
• Wind- and waterproof shell fabric.
• Soft, water-protective softshell fabric inside palm.