Craigger Press LLC Beware The Ticking Lyme Bomb - Lessons Learned from Lyme Disease Survivors -
Beware The Ticking Lyme Bomb - Lessons Learned from Lyme Disease Survivors is a very useful book. Not only will it tell you how to diagnose and treat Lyme Disease but it will make you laugh doing so. Filled with humorous cartoons to make the point Craig walks you through life with a disease that is hard to diagnose and hard to treat especially if the doctors are not aware of what is going on. Beware The Ticking Lyme Bomb is an engaging romp through the ins and outs of an often illusive and misdiagnosed ailment that maybe heading straight for you. Hopefully this will help you get ready before Lyme visits you.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Lyme Disease but were afraid to ask
- About the Author - Craig lives in PA, works at a very famous Ice Cream maker. He has kids, a wife, a dog and never wants to get Lyme Disease again and he does not want you to get it either. So he really wants you to read the book so he can send his kids to college.
- ISBN - 9780615700427.
- Illustrated with funny drawings (cartoons)
- Publisher - Create Space
- Binding - Paper
- Year - 2013
- Personal anecdotes from Lyme survivors
- How to get diagnosed
- Author - Craigger - aka Craig Sowers
- Pages - 102
- Helpful coping tips
- Helpful advice