Crank Brothers Candy 1 Pedals -
crankbrothers Candy 1 bike pedals offer sturdy, resilient performance and an easy-engaging clipless design, all at a great value.
- crankbrothers Candy 1 bike pedals should only be used with the included crankbrothers cleats, which will fit almost any SPD-compatible shoes
- Pedal bodies feature and are made of lightweight, 1-piece composite with stamped steel wings for lasting, dependable performance with a mid-sized platform
- Forged chromoly steel spindles are paired with cartridge outer bearings and bushing inner bearings for dependable, smooth spinning
- Easy 4-sided entry into the cleat-retention mechanism makes these pedals a snap to engage with the included premium brass crankbrothers cleats
- 15 or 20 degree release angle
- 15° to 20° float
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
An entry level mountain biking pedal, the Crank Bros Candy 1 lets you clip in and ride with confidence.
Designed for all-mountain use, the Candy 1 has a one piece composite body with stamped steel wings. The mini platform is ideal for riders who want a bit more support or who occasionally ride while not clipped in on more challenging terrain.
Sold as a pair, includes left and right pedals.