Crank Brothers Egg Beater 3 Pedals -
Egg Beater 3 mountain bike pedals from Crank Brothers are simple, smart and effective. Egg Beaters are redesigned for 2011 to be stronger and better looking than ever.
- Pedals should only be used with the included Egg Beater cleats, which fit almost any SPD-compatible shoe
- Shims included to get the perfect fit
- With 4 sides to choose from, pedal entry is easy and reliable; you'll click in quicker than on any other pedal
- Watertight and airtight internal parts promote a long life and require little maintenance
- Forged chromoly steel spindle
- 6° of soft float
- Needle inner bearing, cartridge outer bearing
- New spindle is manufactured to pass European standards of quality and safety; you won't need to worry about breaking the spindle
- Supplied with premium race brass cleats
- Egg Beater 3 pedals feature a cast stainless-steel body and strong cast steel wings
- New spring design alleviates wing rattle, spring migration and breakage from fatigue
- Unique design and few moving parts allow reliable entry and release even when gunked up with mud
- 15 or 20 degree release angle
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Redesigned with water-tight bearings, the Crank Brothers Eggbeater Pedals are the ultimate mud shedding addition to your Cyclocross or Mountain Bike.
The Eggbeater 3 features a chromoly spindle for strength and durability, plus the eggbeater design thats known for its easy entry and mud-clearing capabilities.