Crank Brothers Mallet 2 Bike Pedals -
Ready for the trails, the crankbrothers Mallet 2 bike pedals offer a wide platform, easy cleat engagement and adjustable pins for downhill or race use.
- Two-piece aluminum and nylon platform for strength and low weight
- The crankbrothers Mallet 2 bike pedals should only be used with the included crankbrothers cleats, which will fit almost any SPD-compatible shoes
Traction and Grip:
- 8 mm adjustable traction screws for customized grip
- 12 screw pins provide adjustable traction to meet your grip preferences
- Pedal bodies are made of aluminum and stamped steel for lasting, dependable performance with a wide platform for extra stability underfoot
- Easy 4-sided entry into the cleat-retention mechanism makes these pedals a snap to engage with the included premium brass crankbrothers cleats (included)
- Forged chromoly steel spindles are paired with cartridge outer bearings and bushing inner bearings for dependable, smooth spinning
- Premium brass cleats with 15- or 20-degree release angle, depending on orientation
- 300 series stainless steel spring
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Designed for downhill and race days, the Crank Brothers Mallet 2 Bike Pedals provide a large platform for power with clips for control.