Crazy Creek HexaLite 2.0 PowerLounger -
The Crazy Creek HexaLite 2.0 PowerLounger is not only one of the most comfortable camp chairs you'll ever sit in, it also can double as a sleeping pad when you're in the backcountry. And it rolls up to only 5 1/2 inches in diameter for easy transport and storage.
- Outer shell of durable 210D coated custom ripstop nylon protects from wet ground.
- Virtually unbreakable carbon-fiber stays.Tight-knit nylon webbing for superior tensile strength.
- Inner surface of water-resistant, breathable 70D coated custom ripstop nylon is more durable, easy to keep clean, provides better insulation and is totally sealed from sand and dirt.
- Chair doubles as a sleeping pad for ultra-light backpacking.
Support and Cushioning:
- Bottom flap folds in for extra seat cushioning or out for lounging.
- 8mm high-density cored EVA closed-cell foam provides more insulation and comfort without added bulk.
- Extra width and back height for more expansive comfort.
- Handy attached roll-up strap and hanging loop.
- Reinforced wing connection for durability.
- Rolls up to only 5.5 in. diameter.