Crazy Creek Hex 2.0 Powerlounger -
Whether you're listening to a favorite band at an outdoor concert or watching the colors grade out deep in the backcountry, kick back and enjoy the scene with the versatile Crazy Creek Hex 2.0 PowerLounger Camp Chair. The bottom flap can be folded up for extra cushion, folded down for lounging, or the entire chair can be laid flat and used as a sleep pad.
- Inner surface uses water-resistant, breathable 70-denier coated ripstop nylon that is completely sealed to keep sand and dirt out
- Rugged carbon fiber stays and heavy-duty 2 in. nylon webbing reinforcement offer great support and durability
- Outer shell is made with durable 210-denier coated ripstop nylon that protects against wet ground
- 8mm-thick, high-density EVA foam provides insulation and padding for the cold, hard ground
- Lay chair out flat and it can double as a sleeping pad on ultralight backpacking trips
Support and Cushioning:
- Bottom flap folds up for double cushioning or out for lounging
- Chair weighs only 1 lb. 13.8 oz. and rolls up to only 5.5 in. in diameter for convenient carrying on backpacking trips; includes an attached roll-up strap and a hang loop
- Chair rolls up to just 5 inches in diameter and weighs in at under two pounds
- Crazy Creek Hex 2.0 PowerLounger chair has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
Reward yourself after a tough hike with a comfortable seat on the Crazy Creek Hex 2.0 PowerLounger chair. It includes a bottom flap that folds in for extra seat cushion or out for lounging.
Relax in comfort no matter where your adventures take you. This ultralight sleeping pad transforms into a chair by simply connecting two side straps, providing you with a place to kick back around the campfire. Rugged nylon ripstop surrounds the soft EVA foam padding, giving you a warm place to rest on rough and wet terrain. Rolls up to just 5.5" in diameter. 100% nylon construction with 8mm EVA foam interior. Imported.
Dimensions: 53.5"L x 17.5"W.
Weight: 29.8 oz.