Crescent Moon 10 Backcountry Snowshoe -
Designed for backcountry snow and terrain, the Crescent Moon Silver 10 Backcountry Snowshoe delivers the float, grip, and maneuverability you need to get through the steep and deep white stuff. Featuring easy-to-use bindings and a balanced deck that's narrower for a more natural stride, the Silver 10 lets you get the most out of your outing.
- Made in Boulder, CO with as many recycled materials as possible in a wind-powered facility
Support and Cushioning:
- Binding's Single Pull Loop system is supportive and easy to tighten
- Single Pull Loop binding envelops the entire foot for a stable, secure feel and cinches down easily with (you guessed it) a single pull
- TGS decking and aluminum frame are lightweight and durable
Traction and Grip:
- Stainless steel three-claw traction underfoot incorporates a toe claw and extra traversing claws for traction in all directions, even on steep or sideways slopes
- Three-claw traction system provides grip and control
- Polymer gel straps will not freeze, stretch, or come out of adjustment
- Platform includes TIG–welded aircraft-grade aluminum and PVC-free PU that is lightweight and durable
- Will accommodate a person plus gear up to 225 pounds
- Teardrop shape lets you walk with a natural stride without waddling to avoid stepping on the other shoe
Venture off the beaten track and into the backcountry with the Crescent Moon Gold 10 Snowshoe. Designed for rugged backcountry travel, deeper snow, or a hiker carrying a backpack (or all three), the Gold 10 comes complete with extra sets of stainless steel traversing claws to handle the steep and the deep.