Crocs Classic -
When you need a water-friendly shoe for your girl, why mess with complicated straps and bungees and stiff uppers? Give her the Crocs Classic Clog, which offers unparalleled comfort, underfoot traction, and flotation. Yes, it floats.
- Ergonomically designed with a roomy fit to accommodate young, growing feet
- states these shoes should fit very loosely. The sides of your foot should not really touch the sides of the shoe. Your toes should never make contact with the front of the shoe. Once you have centered your foot on the footbed: You should have about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of space in front of your toes, behind your heel, and when you lift the strap you should be able to comfortably get your finger between the strap and heel.
- Made of patented resin that softens with body heat, allowing shoe to mold to the foot for a customizing fit.
Support and Cushioning:
- Built-in arch support and a back strap for added stability.
- Back strap flips up for easy entry or down to secure the shoe to the foot
- Ventilation system that allows air and water to pass through multiple ports inside of shoe.
- Croslite is naturally anti-microbial so it resists odors and other nasties
- This durable, non-skid, multi- purpose clog is popular to water-sports enthusiasts, hikers, medical professionals, food service workers and fashion consumers.
- Croslite closed-cell resin is super-lightweight, shock-absorbing, and non-marking
- Holes on vamp allow air to circulate and accommodate Jibbitz charms (sold separately) so she can make the shoe her own
- Footbed molds to foot over time
Please note this style runs in whole sizes only. For customers that are a half size, the brand recommends ordering a half size larger than your normal shoe size.
A take down of the adult version, these shoes are sure to make little feet happy!
No leather materials used in construction.