Crown Audio CDi 2000 800-Watt per Channel 2-Channel Power Amplifier with On-board DSP 70 V Output HiQnet USB Compatible -
The CDi 2000 from Crown Audio is a rugged, lightweight amplifier designed for installed audio applications. CDi stands for "Contractor Digital Intelligence". The CDi 2000 provides accurate, uncolored sound with low distortion for excellent music and vocal reproduction. It also handles a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs, making it very versatile.
Advanced protection circuitry guards against shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults. The CDi 2000 also has integrated DSP presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, compression, delay and a subharmonic synthesizer. A backlit LCD displays relevant information.
- Rugged and lightweight steel construction
- Wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Integrated DSP
- Advanced protection circuitry protects against overheating, overloads and shorts
- Backlit LCD
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Operates in dual or bridge-mono modes
- Excellent sound reproduction with low distortion
- Rack mountable