Crown Audio CDi 4000 1200-Watt per Channel 2-Channel Power Amplifier with On-board DSP 70 V Output HiQnet USB Compatible -
The CDi 4000 from Crown Audio is a rugged, lightweight amplifier designed for installed audio applications. CDi stands for "Contractor Digital Intelligence". The CDi 4000 provides accurate, uncolored sound with low distortion for excellent music and vocal reproduction. It also handles a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs, making it very versatile.
Advanced protection circuitry guards against shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults. The CDi 4000 also has integrated DSP presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, compression, delay and a subharmonic synthesizer. A backlit LCD displays relevant information.
- Rugged and lightweight steel construction
- Rack mountable
- Wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Advanced protection circuitry protects against overheating, overloads and shorts
- Excellent sound reproduction with low distortion
- Operates in dual or bridge-mono modes
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Integrated DSP
- Backlit LCD