Crown Audio CTs-1200 CTs Series Amplifier with 600 Watt per Channel 2-Channel Amplifier 8/4/2 Ohm Loads or 70/140V Outputs -
The Crown Audio CTs-1200 is a 2-Channel power amplifier housed in a 2-space rackmount frame, offering power levels and features meant to serve fixed installation sound applications. This amplifier is notable for a completely independent array of switches and indicators for each channel, including high and low impedance operation, input sensitivity, high pass filters and an advanced level of well designed overload protection circuitry.
- Switchable high pass filter per channel, eliminates step down transformer saturation in distributed systems
- Junction Temperature Simulation(JTS) quick-activation circuitry limits drive level of output devices to tolerable range if excess power is required; protects output transistors without shutting down channel
- Continuously variable fan cooling; venting with front-to-rear forced airflow
- Switching power supply lowers overall amplifier weight
- High-power, 2-channel, 2U rackmount amplifier for installed sound applications
- Advanced protection circuitry covers shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, overheating, high frequency overloads, voltage fluctuation and internal faults.
- Removable balanced terminal block input connectors with "Y" switch
- Power on indicator flashes when AC mains are under or over voltage
- Complete array of front panel function and warning indicator LED's for each channel
- Thermal Level Control(TLC) circuitry protects amplifier from overheating; engages input compressor, dynamically reducing input gain when individual channels overheat
- Rear panel Programmable Input Processor(PIP2) connector accepts accessory expansion modules for specific custom installation requirements
- Direct 70V/100V/140V/200V constant-voltage or 2/4/8 Ohm low-impedance operation
- Independently selectable Input Sensitivity switching per channel