Crown Audio CTs-2000 CTs Series 2-Channel Amplifier with 1000 Watt per Channel Amplifier 8/4/2 Ohm 70/140V -
The Crown Audio CTs-2000 is a 2-Channel power amplifier housed in a 2-space rackmount frame, offering power levels and features meant to serve fixed installation sound applications. This amplifier is notable for a completely independent array of switches and indicators for each channel, including high and low impedance operation, input sensitivity, high pass filters and an advanced level of well designed overload protection circuitry.
- Switchable high pass filter per channel, eliminates step down transformer saturation in distributed systems
- Junction Temperature Simulation(JTS) quick-activation circuitry limits drive level of output devices to tolerable range if excess power is required; protects output transistors without shutting down channel
- Continuously variable fan cooling; venting with front-to-rear forced airflow
- Power on indicator flashes when AC mains are under or over voltage
- High-power, 2-channel, 2U rackmount amplifier for installed sound applications
- Thermal Level Control(TLC) circuitry protects amplifier from overheating; engages input compressor, dynamically reducing input gain when individual channels overheat
- Rear panel Programmable Input Processor(PIP2) connector accepts accessory expansion modules for specific custom installation requirements
- Switching power supply lowers overall amplifier weight
- Direct 70V/100V/140V/200V constant-voltage or 2/4/8 Ohm low-impedance operation
- Advanced protection circuitry covers shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, overheating, high frequency overloads, voltage fluctuation and internal faults.
- Complete array of front panel function and warning indicator LED's for each channel
- Removable balanced terminal block input connectors with "Y" switch
- Independently selectable Input Sensitivity switching per channel