Crown Audio CTs-3000-LITE CTs Series 2-Channel Amplifier with 1200 Watt 8 Ohm/1500 Watt 4 Ohm per Channel 70/140V with PIP-LITE Card -
The Crown Audio CTs-3000 is a 2-Channel power amplifier housed in a 2-space rackmount frame, offering power levels and features meant to serve fixed installation sound applications. This amplifier is notable for a completely independent array of switches and indicators for each channel, including high and low impedance operation, input sensitivity, high pass filters and an advanced level of well designed overload protection circuitry. This unit includes a PIP-LITE module for networked controlling via either HiQnet and System Architect or TCP/IQ and IQwic.
- Junction Temperature Simulation(JTS) quick-activation circuitry limits drive level of output devices to tolerable range if excess power is required; protects output transistors without shutting down channel
- Switchable high pass filter per channel, eliminates step down transformer saturation in distributed systems
- Continuously variable fan cooling; venting with front-to-rear forced airflow
- Complete array of front panel function and warning indicator LEDs for each channel
- Independently selectable Input Sensitivity switching per channel
- Rear panel Programmable Input Processor(PIP2) connector accepts accessory expansion modules for specific custom installation requirements
- Switching power supply lowers overall amplifier weight
- Thermal Level Control(TLC) circuitry protects amplifier from overheating; engages input compressor, dynamically reducing input gain when individual channels overheat
- Power on indicator flashes when AC mains are under or over voltage
- Removable balanced terminal block input connectors with "Y" switch
- High-power, 2-channel, 2U rackmount amplifier for installed sound applications
- Advanced protection circuitry covers shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, overheating, high frequency overloads, voltage fluctuation and internal faults.
- Direct 70V/100V/140V/200V constant-voltage or 2/4/8 Ohm low-impedance operation