Crown Audio CTs-600 CTs Series 2-Channel 300 Watt per Channel Amplifier 8/4/2 Ohm or 70/140V -
The Crown Audio CTs-600 is a 2-Channel power amplifier housed in a 2-space rackmount frame, offering power levels and features meant to serve fixed installation sound applications. This amplifier is notable for a completely independent array of switches and indicators for each channel, including high and low impedance operation, input sensitivity, high pass filters and an advanced level of well designed overload protection circuitry.
- Junction Temperature Simulation(JTS) quick-activation circuitry limits drive level of output devices to tolerable range if excess power is required; protects output transistors without shutting down channel
- Switchable high pass filter per channel, eliminates step down transformer saturation in distributed systems
- Continuously variable fan cooling; venting with front-to-rear forced airflow
- Advanced protection circuitry covers shorted outputs, DC, mismatched loads, overheating, high frequency overloads, voltage fluctuation and internal faults.
- High-power, 2-channel, 2U rackmount amplifier for installed sound applications
- Removable balanced terminal block input connectors with "Y" switch
- Rear panel Programmable Input Processor(PIP2) connector accepts accessory expansion modules for specific custom installation requirements
- Thermal Level Control(TLC) circuitry protects amplifier from overheating; engages input compressor, dynamically reducing input gain when individual channels overheat
- Power on indicator flashes when AC mains are under or over voltage
- Direct 70V/100V/140V/200V constant-voltage or 2/4/8 Ohm low-impedance operation
- Independently selectable Input Sensitivity switching per channel
- Switching power supply lowers overall amplifier weight
- Complete array of front panel function and warning indicator LED's for each channel