Crown Audio CTs-8200AUSP/CN CTs Series 8-Channel 160 Watt per Channel 8 Ohm 70/140V Power Amplifier with USP/CN Cobra Net Card -
The Crown Audio CTs 8200AUSP/CN is an 8-channel networkable power amplifier with built-in DSP processing, housed in a 3RU rack, designed for fixed installation use.
The CTs 8200AUSP/CN features multiple simultaneous channel operation modes, 70 volt and 100 volt support, a switching power supply and a variable speed fan cooling system. There is a comprehensive set of front panel indicators for each channel, along with advanced, well-designed thermal protection and fault isolation circuitry. The rear panel offers individual channel level trim controls and 4-position operating mode switches.
The CTs 8200AUSP/CN offers a progressive design and advanced features for a moderate price per channel and represents a viable solution for budget-conscious commercial, theatrical, educational and houses of worship installations.
- Front-to-rear forced airflow cooling vents, continuously variable speed fan cooling
- Blue power indicator LED flashes when amplifier shuts down during under/over voltage condition on AC mains
- Built-in noise and sine wave generators for masking and testing
- 8-channel installation power amplifier in 3 RU rackmount enclosure with 160W of power per channel at 8 ohms
- Requires downloadable Harman Pro System Architect Software
- Comprehensive front panel indicator array includes individual channel LED's for Bridge, Ready, Signal, Clip, Thermal and Fault; dedicated Power and Data indicators
- Multi Mode output topology allows for simultaneous dual and bridged operation
- Selectable constant voltage 70V/100V or 4/8 ohm low impedance operation per channel pair with dedicated 4-position switches
- FIT(Fault Isolation Topology) circuitry isolates faulty channels; adjacent channels remain unaffected
- TLC thermal protection circuitry engages internal channel compressor, dynamically reduces amplifier gain to reduce heat levels and prevent overheating
- Built-in 3rd generation networkable DSP processor with realtime audio routing, input compressors, filters, delay, multi-mode output limiting and more
- Automatically inserted 35 Hz high-pass filter for channel pair in 70/100 Volt operation
- Crown switching power supply for reduced weight
- Advanced protection circuitry includes guards against shorted outputs, open circuits, mismatched loads, general overheating, DC, under/over voltage, high frequency overloads and internal faults