Crown Audio XTi 1002 275W Stereo Power Amplifier 20Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response 1.4Vrms Input Sensitivity -
The Crown Audio XTi 1002 Power Amplifier delivers up to 275W per channel at 8 ohms and is an ideal solution for sound reinforcement, nightclub installation, bands, theaters, DJ applications and much more. The XTi 1002 offers highly accurate sound reproduction with very low distortion, perfect for music or voice playback. It has a switch-mode universal power supply, so it can be used anywhere. It handles a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs for a high degree of system compatibility.
An array of serious control features are implemented and easily accessed via the included HiQnet Band Manager & System Architect software packages. Crown's Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection. There are 3 user-defined fan modes, adjustable EQ, adjustable crossover filters and much more.
Lining and Layers:
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls - normal, early and fullspeed - for matching fan performance to a specific application
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack and release
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software