Crumpler The Convenient Disgrace Camera Neck Strap Black -
• You can own as many cameras as you want, but you'll only ever need one Convenient Disgrace. Extra wide for more even weight distribution, extra cushioned for better neck protection, and extra perforated to wick away sweat more efficiently, this all-pro ergonomic strap is fitted with quick release clasps so you can keep wearing it even while you're change cameras.
Lining and Layers:
- The perforated double layer neoprene neck cushion and air mesh padding maximise airflow between the strap and your skin, wicking away more perspiration, more quickly.
Support and Cushioning:
- Embossed anti-slip rubber cross-hatching on the neoprene cushioning stops the strap sliding around on your neck or shoulder.
- Quick release clasps at each end of the Convenient Disgrace let you change cameras without removing the strap from your neck.
- Dual upper and lower tri-glide buckles on the detachable camera straps let you adjust your camera carrying height from near necktie high to below the belt.
- It's awkward to put away a camera with a traditional pro quality strap attached, and it takes up precious space. The Convenient Disgrace's detachable straps are small, thin and tuck away without fuss, so you can leave them permanently attached to your cameras.
- EXTREME MOISTURE CONTROL
- There's no risk of accidental release with the Convenient Disgrace. Not with Crumpler's double safety lock clasp mechanism doing its thing.
- SPACE SAVING
- QUICK RELEASE, FAST CHANGEOVER