Cullman Magnesit 525 Aluminum Tripod Leg Set Supports: 13.2 lbs Max Height 61" -
The Cullmann Magnesit 525 Tripod Legs is an intelligently-designed standard class tripod meant for use with SLR cameras and the typical lenses serious enthusiasts would use, such as a semi-professional SLR with an f/2.8 constant aperture telephoto zoom lens.
The Magnesit 525 reaches a maximum height of just over 5' and thanks to the independent leg spread and 2-part center column it can operate at a very low working height of just over 7". The 525's crown has a special design which mates with Cullmann's Magnesit Nm series ball heads in a locking, 100% secure fashion.
The 525 is named the 'Magnesit' because of its extensive use of magnesium in the casings and fittings. Magnesium's a light and stable metal, helping to contribute to the quite tolerable weight of under 4 pounds, an excellent number for this class of aluminum-based tripod.
- Foam-padded upper leg segments ease handling in cold and carrying upon shoulder
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 25mm
- Individual leg angle locks and detachable center column allow excellent minimum working height
- Retractable spikes for use upon soft ground
- Crown designed with ridges that perfectly mate to underside of Cullmann's Magnesit ball heads
- Weight hook at bottom of center column for aided stability
- Magnesium and aluminum alloy combination