Cullman Magnesit 528 Aluminum Tripod Leg Set Supports: 15.4 lbs Max Height 66" -
The Cullmann Magnesit 528 Tripod Legs is an intelligently-designed 3-section professional's class tripod, meant for use with large SLR cameras and the large, bright telephoto lenses professionals often employ, such as a flagship-class SLR with a 300mm f/2.8 lens. Even when using smaller items, the larger maximum tube diameter can occasionally benefit your images' sharpness in tough conditions.
The Magnesit 528 reaches a maximum height of 5.5', collapses to <25" (63cm) and thanks to the independent leg spread and 2-part center column can operate at a low working height of just under 7". The 528's crown has a special design which mates with Cullmann's Magnesit Nm series ball heads in a locking, 100% secure fashion.
The 528 is named the 'Magnesit' because of its extensive use of magnesium in the casings and fittings. Magnesium's a light and stable metal, helping to contribute to the manageable weight of 4.4 pounds.
The Cullmann 528 is commonly used for Home, Landscape/scenery, Portraits, Video and more.
- Foam-padded upper leg segments ease handling in cold and carrying upon shoulder
- Professionally-specified full size 3-section tripod
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 28mm
- Magnesium and aluminum alloy combination
- Weight hook at bottom of center column for aided stability
- Individual leg angle locks and detachable center column allow excellent minimum working height
- Crown designed with ridges that perfectly mate to underside of Cullmann's Magnesit ball heads
- Retractable spikes for use upon soft ground