Cullman Magnesit 532C Carbon Fiber Tripod Leg Set Supports: 17.6 lbs Max Height 71" -
The Cullmann Magnesit 532C Tripod Legs is an intelligently-designed professional's class tripod meant for use with large SLR cameras and the large, bright telephoto lenses professionals often need, such as a flagship-class SLR with vertical grip, 300mm f/2.8 lens, teleconverter and flash bracket. Even when using smaller items the large 32mm maximum tube diameter can benefit image sharpness in tough conditions.
The 532C provides a height that, when the legs are fully deployed and the column is retracted, will place the camera's viewfinder at or above the eye level of the vast majority of people. Though the 17.6 lbs (8kg) support rating's officially identical to the aluminum Magnesit 532 (Cullmann primarily rates tripods' load ratings based upon maximum size of tubing), in practice the carbon fiber 532C has some practical advantages: it is lighter, easier handled in cold weather and reaches a 'dead stop' after being exposed to jarring action more quickly than its aluminum counterpart.
The Magnesit 532C reaches a towering maximum height of ~6', collapses to 27.6" (70cm) and thanks to the independent leg spread and 2-part center column can operate at a very low working height of just 7.1". The 532's crown has a special design which mates with Cullmann's Magnesit Nm series ball heads in a locking, 100% secure fashion.
- Foam-padded upper leg segments ease handling in cold and carrying upon shoulder
- Professionally-specified full size 3-section tripod
- Maximum upper leg diameter of 32mm
- Individual leg angle locks and detachable center column allow excellent minimum working height
- Weight hook at bottom of center column for aided stability
- Retractable spikes for use upon soft ground
- Crown designed with ridges that perfectly mate to underside of Cullmann's Magnesit ball heads
- Magnesium and carbon fiber combination