Culprit Braid Blades Shears -
These shears are the best way to cut super-tough braided fishing line without causing the line to fray. They have stainless steel blades that will not rust, and a handle that facilitates use by both right- and left-handers. Even if you don't use a lot of braided line these inexpensive shears would prove to be a useful addition to any tackle box.
Lining and Layers:
- Blade notch designed to cut mono lines
- The best way to cut super-tough braided line
- Convenient lanyard included
- Handle facilitates use by both right- and left-handers
- Stainless steel blades will not rust