Cushe Quilty Pleasures -
The Cushe Quilty Pleasures Boot is a cute suede boot that you can actually get wet. This boot has a waterproof suede and felt upper construction, and a thermal fleece lining for warmth. If you have a long walk to the subway you'll appreciate the molded EVA in-sock and phylon EVA midsole, basically soft, cushioning materials designed to give you lots of support. The Quilty Pleasures Outsole is made from rubber with a unique “Cushe Futon” tread pattern. With special technology designed to keep the moisture out and the warmth in, these waterproof and lined women’s boots are a winter essential.
- Moulded EVA footbed and midsole massages the foot with each and every step for all-day comfort.
- In-sock made from molded EVA for a comfortable fit
- Lined with thermal fleece to trap and lock in warmth
- Flexible rubber outsole with quilted pattern delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Thermal fleece lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded phylon EVA midsole for cushioning and support
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof suede and felt upper in an easy on-and-off silhouette for a quick wearing experience.
- Nice N’ Toasty technology designed specially to provide extra defense against the cold
- Wolverine performance waterproof suede and felt textile construction blocks out moisture with both water resistant technology and sealed seams for a great first line of defense against wet conditions
Traction and Grip:
- Molded rubber outsole with “Cushe Futon” tread pattern for good traction
- Contrast fold-over top lends a stylish appeal.
Life is full of quilty pleasures like warm plush blankets, stylish motorcycle jackets, extravagant toilet paper, and these comfy, warm boots.