Custom Brackets CB Gimbal for All Long Telephoto Lenses -
Custom Brackets has once again designed and manufactured a product that is far ahead of its competition. The CB Gimbal is what a gimbal should be. True roller bearing design for the easiest and smoothest movement in all directions. Separate drag adjustment and lock for both horizontal and vertical movement of your lenses using soft rubber coated knobs. All knobs are captive and a bubble level is added to the base for convenience of leveling when needed. A setup lever for the fastest and safest way to balance your long lenses.
The best part of the CB Gimbal is that it's modular. Not only does it disassemble for easy packing in your bag for traveling. The design also allows it to be used as a panoramic head with 360 degree markings for using your camera with a wide angle lens.
Lining and Layers:
- Laser-engraved reference lines for quick setup
- Separate soft rubber-coated lock and drag knobs allow for greater comfort and more controlled pan and tilt
- Precision roller bearings allow for easy tilt
- Base with degree markings for panoramic images
- Built-in bubble level for more accurate panning while tracking objects
- Easy to disassemble for compact packing and travel
- The capacity to handle the longest lens
- Modular system allows the use of a stand alone gimbal or abitily to turn any Arca-Swiss style ball head into a gimbal
- A setup / travel lever for the safest way to balance your lenses, change cameras, and travel
- Maintenance-free; no lubrication needed
- Back "hard anodized' aluminum for strength, stratch resistance, and light weight
- All assembly knobs are aluminum and captive to prevent loss and breakage