Cwb Ember Wakeboard Bindings -
The newly improved Women's CWB Ember Wakeboard Bindings offer total comfort and control for any rider looking to progress. The Ember bindings feature CWB's new Infinity Plate for a lighter and stronger foundation, cush liner with shock pads, and dual lace design for comfort and easy adjustability. If you plan on hitting that wake all day there's no better way with the CWB Ember Wakeboard Bindings underfoot.
- Control the upper and lower tension and fit with dual lace adjustments
- Deep heel pocket with built-in achilles pads
- Cush liner with shock pads
- EVA heel absorption pad, because heel bruises are not cool
Traction and Grip:
- Dual gorilla grip strap; on and off with ease
- Impact strap integrated to lace
- 6 inch hole inserts
- 2-piece orthotics footbed
- Flexible design for poking
- Infinity plate for lightest strongest foundation
- Equipped with CWB’s low profile and lightweight Gen6 plate
- Heel Lock Hinge, flip the hinge for a forward lean, backward lean, or centered heel hold. Zero heel lift, total mobility.
CWB Ember Wakeboard Boots - Women's 2011: The CWB Ember Wakeboard Boots are closed toe boots that will keep you comfortable and hitting the wake all day. Just flip the hinge and the Heel Lock Hinge literally cups your heel in a way no other boot can. Dual lace adjustments, a 3 piece orthotics footbed, and an EVA absorption heel give you plenty of adjustability, support, and comfort for any day on the water.
At last, a pro level boot that is specifically designed for a woman's foot. The CWB Ember Wakeboard Bindings are the boot of choice for wild child Nicola Butler and it's easy to see why. Infinity plate, soft Lycra heel and toe, dual lacing system and a supportive outer shell all make this one of the best women's boots on the market.