Cwb Marius Wakeboard 141 w/ Marius Bindings -
The Marius is the best board I have ever ridden. We worked hard to make changes that would keep the overall ride characteristics while increasing the speed. We also wanted the board to be capable of the highest level of boat riding but also good for rail riding. The changes made are what I consider to be the perfect board. The Marius has low drag while riding flat and is fast edge to edge. It holds edge up off the wake which results in more pop. The dual center spine and continuous rocker aid in super soft landings. For cable riding you can remove the aluminum fin. The beveled edge rail makes the board more durable as the board edge does not come in contact with rail. The versatility of the Marius is unprecedented. I use it behind the boat, at the cable, winching and on rails. We worked hard to make a shape riders would enjoy and progress their riding to the next level. We succeeded.
Traction and Grip:
- Gorilla grip
- Multiple mini steps create grip with less drag
- Lace adjustable heel lock strap
- New soft EVA liner
- Fiberplasm transfers strength for control
- Massive mid section 17.46"
- Air Shock Gen6-Plate
- SOS Shock absorption heel
- Designed, shaped and ridden by Trevor Hansen
- Heel Lock Hinge - zero heel lift
- Continuous rocker
- Dual center spine for extra soft landings
- V-Tech at tip and tail allows for wider mid section