CWX Endurance Generator Short -
FEATURES of the CW-X Men's Endurance Generator Short.
SPECIFICATIONS of the CW-X Men's Endurance Generator Short.
- Two-way stretch nylon and Lycra Support Web panels
- Flat seam construction
- EXO-Stretch fabric which combines moisture-wicking, UV protection with dynamic 4-way stretch support
- 70% Polyester/30% Spandex 4-way stretch body fabric
Support and Cushioning:
- CW-X’s patented Support Web helps the muscles and ligaments band together to stabilize the knee joint
- Provides extra support to the lower abdominals, hipsand back for extra stability and power to the core areaof the body, additional Gluteus Medius support structurefor pelvic support
- Support Web offers gentle and continuous support toboth the medial and lateral head of the gastrocnemiusin the calf
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flatdraw-chord
- Provides a suspension system for the hamstring: TheSupport Web follows the main muscle structure of theupper leg intersecting at a key point of the hamstringeffectively reducing workload, especially in the pullphase
- UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection
- Ideal for trail running and the extra stability necessary to navigate the twists, turns and unstable surfaces
A unique web of panels in the CW-X Men's Endurance Generator Short supports muscles and joints to reduce fatigue and minimize injury during long runs. These Support Web panels wrap around the legs, abdominal, and back muscles, offering targeted anatomical support in each area. The short's 4-way stretch body material (between the less stretchy Support Web panels) provides free-moving comfort, while flat seams prevent chafing. The double-reinforced waistband with a flat, low-profile drawcord sits snugly in place on your waist as you run, and you can stick your car or house key in the inner key pocket. If you're out in exposed, sunny areas, the UPF 50-rated fabric provides a high level of protection from harmful rays.