CWX Insulator Endurance Pro Tights - The Insulator Endurance Pro Tights use WarmStretch™ temperature-regulation fabric and wind-proof front panels to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature in a variety of conditions — perfect for the cold weather endurance athlete. The patented CW-X Support Web™ brings the hips, knees and ankles into proper alignment, reducing impact and load to the legs. The CW-X Support Web™ also creates a suspension system for the hamstrings and quadriceps, reducing workload in both the pull and push phase of the running motion. Combined with targeted variable compression to increase circulation and reduce fatigue, your muscles don't have to work as hard over time and your legs will feel fresher.
- Flat seam construction provides next-to-skin comfort
- Antimicrobial fabric treatment keeps unpleasant odors away
- WarmStretch fabric excels at moisture transport and temperature regulation so you stay comfortably warm and dry throughout the day
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- 80% COOLMAX®/20% LYCRA® 4-way stretch body fabric
Support and Cushioning:
- Two-way stretch Lycra Support Web acts as an exoskeleton that supports key muscle groups
- The Support Web™ follows the main muscle structure of the upper leg intersecting at a key point of the hamstringeffectively reducing workload, especially in the pull phase
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw-chord
Weather and Wind:
- Wind-proof, water repellent front panel
- Windproof and water-resistant front panels provide weather protection while you skate around the track
- Reflective logo increases visibility in low light conditions
- UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection
- Women-specific cut with a Coolmax gusseted crotch liner provides unrestricted freedom of movement
The CW-X Insulator Endurance Pro Tight is made with WarmStretch temperature-regulation fabric. Unique Support Web structure provides overall balanced Targeted Support to the legs with particular emphasis on the hamstrings and quadriceps muscles. Windproof, water repellent front panel. Flatseam construction offers comfort. Reflective logo. UPF 50+, key pocket. Double reinforced waistband with flat drawcord. Women's tight has a CoolMax® gusseted crotch liner. 80% nylon/20% Lycra®. Imported.
Before showing the boys how it's done on the Nordic track, pull on the CW-X Women's Insulator Endurance Pro Tight. The WarmStretch fabric excels at temperature and moisture management for comfortable performance lap after lap while the exoskeleton Support Web provides support to key muscle groups like your hamstrings and quadriceps. Plus, the windproof and water-resistant front panels give you some extra protection when the snow starts to fall.
Feel like a pro in this CW-X® tight regardless of whether you're just getting back into shape or competing in a marathon.
Gender-specific anatomic construction delivers a better fit and increased comfort.
The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
WarmStretch™ temperature-regulation fabric maintains a constant comfortable surface temperature, provides quick-dry moisture wicking, and UPF 50+ protection from the sun during outdoor use.
Windproof, water-resistant front panel increases protection during cold weather training.
Silver fiber technology prevents bacterial growth to minimize odor and maintain freshness.
Reinforced elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
Interior key pocket.
Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
Machine wash warm, line dry.