CWX Insulator Stabilyx 3/4 Tights -
The 3/4 Insulator StabilyX Tights from CW-X offers a Diaplex front panel design that aids in wind and water resistance as well as WarmStretch fabric that maintains a consistent and comfortable temperature. Anatomically designed for enhanced mobility, the CW-X 3/4 Insulator StabilyX Tights utilizes a flat seam function for incredible abrasion resistance, not to mention the reflective logos for increased visibility during your nighttime endeavors. The Insulator StabilyX Tights keeps fresh with a silver dioxide technology that makes for a convenient antibacterial component to your every-day activities.
- Antibacterial fabric freshness is maintained in the garments through titanium and silver fiber technology
- Temperature regulation allows the fabric to maintain aconstant comfortable surface temperature under a variety of weather conditions
- Flat seam construction for comfort
- Compression fit minimizes lactic acid build-up for long workouts and quick recovery
- 4-way stretch (90% polyester/10% polyurethane spandex)for comfortable fit
Lining and Layers:
- Can be worn as high performance support under layer orouter layer depending upon temperature and conditions
- Flat drawcord at waist won't interfere with your other layers
Support and Cushioning:
- Support Web uses panels to mimic taping techniques, so muscles and ligaments have the support they need to stabilize your joints
- Support Web™ for Targeted Support
- Quick-dry, breathable, moisture movement, keeps the skindry and comfortable
Weather and Wind:
- Wind-proof, water repellent front panel
- UV protection with UPF 50+
Gain stability and comfort during your aerobic pursuits when you don the CW-X Women's Insulator Stabilyx 3/4 Tight. This moisture-managing pant enhances your performance during activities that demand a high cardio output.
Insulator Stabilyx Tights use WarmStretch™ temperature-regulation fabric to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature in a variety of conditions — perfect for the cold weather athlete. Our patented CW-X Support Web™ bands together the muscles and ligaments of the leg to stabilize the knee and reduce vibration for increased efficiency. The CW-X Support Web™ also harnesses the midsection, supporting the lower abdominals, hips and back to channel power through the core. Variable compression facilitates circulation during and after activity, minimizing lactic acid build-up so that you can be active longer and recover faster.
Get the support you need when you need it!
WarmStretch™ temperature-regulation fabric maintains a constant comfortable surface temperature, provides quick-dry moisture wicking, and UPF 50+ protection from the sun during outdoor use.
Lycra® spandex provides muscle support and four-way stretch for a wider range of movement.
The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
Elasticized waistband with interior drawstring tie for a secure and comfortable fit.
Wind-proof, water repellant front panel.
Articulated back for snow sport usage.
Ergonomic flatseam construction minimizes chafing and increases comfort.
80% polyester, 20% spandex.
Machine wash cold, hang dry in shade.
Berg's Ski Shop
All CW-X® Insulator products feature revolutionary WarmStretch™ fabric which delivers a number of key benefits to ensure maximum performance in cold weather conditions.