CWX Insulator Expert Tight -
FEATURES of the CW-X Men's Insulator Expert Tights.
SPECIFICATIONS of the CW-X Men's Insulator Expert Tights.
Lining and Layers:
- Versatile performance for both outer wear and as a base layer
- 80% Nylon / 20% LYCRA 2-way stretch Support Web
- CoolMax fabric wicks moisture away from your body to help you cool down faster
- Strategically placed Support Web fabric helps stabilize your muscles and reduce fatigue-causing vibration
- 80% COOLMAX / 20% LYCRA 4-way stretch body fabric
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- WarmStretch temperature-regulation fabric
Support and Cushioning:
- CW-X's patented Support Web helps the muscles and ligaments band together to stabilize the knee joint
- Support Web for Targeted Support
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw-chord
- Reflective logo increases visibility in low light conditions
- UV-blocking technology protects your skin from sun exposure
- UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection
CW-X designed the Men's Insulator Expert Tights for sweat-inducing winter activities like Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and winter running. These legs covers also provide extra warmth and wicking power for alpine skiing or ice climbing. You can wear these tights as a base layer in frigid conditions or on their own in more moderate weather.
You may not know everything about training, but in this sleek CW-X® tight, people will easily mistake you for an expert!
The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
WarmStretch™ temperature-regulation fabric maintains a constant comfortable surface temperature, provides quick-dry moisture wicking, and UPF 50+ protection from the sun during outdoor use.
DiAPLEX® windproof, water-repellent front panel.
Silver fiber technology prevents bacterial growth to minimize odor and maintain freshness.
Double-reinforced waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
Internal key/card pocket.
Targeted variable compression increases circulation and venous return to minimize lactic acid build-up and muscle soreness.
Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
Machine wash warm, line dry.