CWX Insulator PerformX Tight - If you need something light to wear on your jogs that will keep you warm and not weigh you down, then the CW-X Insulator Performx Tights are right for you! These 80% CoolMax®/20% Lycra® tights use Auto-Sensor® nanotechnology fabric to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature in a variety of conditions perfect for the cold weather athlete. The PerformX line of tights keep everything in correct alignment for optimum balance, efficiency and power by providing support for the IT band, hip flexors and quads as well as good stabilization of the knees, calves and achilles. The Kinesio Support Web™ acts as a suspension system for the quadriceps, increasing power at the push phase of the running motion. Variable compression facilitates circulation during and after activity, minimizing lactic acid build-up so that you can be active longer and recover faster. The antibacterial fabric freshness is maintained in the garments through titanium and silver fiber technology. Flat seam construction. UV protection with UPF 50+. Imported.
- Women’s specific design and pattern allows for a better fit for the female anatomy in motion
Lining and Layers:
- Versatile performance for both outer wear and as a base layer
- WarmStretch fabric excels at moisture transport and temperature regulation so you stay comfortably warm and dry during the workout
- 80% COOLMAX®/20% LYCRA® 4-way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
- Flat seam construction provides next to skin comfort
- Antimicrobial fabric treatment keeps unpleasant odors away
Support and Cushioning:
- CW-X®’s patented Support Web™ helps the muscles and ligaments band together to stabilizethe knee joint
- Two-way stretch Lycra Support Web acts as an exoskeleton for the pant providing support to key muscle groups and joints
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flatdraw-chord
- Reflective logo increases visibility in low light conditions
- Women specific cut provides unrestricted freedom of movement
- UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection
Whether you're heading out on your daily morning run or need a supportive baselayer for a day of powder turns, the CW-X Women's Insulator Performx Tight is right for the job. WarmStretch fabric excels at moisture and temperature management so you don't overheat or feel clammy. The Support Web exoskeleton provides critical support for quads, IT bands, calf muscles, and the lateral and medial ligaments of the knee joint. Plus, an antimicrobial fabric treatment keeps unpleasant body odors away.
CW-X® anticipates the needs of a runner who trains in cooler temperatures by designing a tight that keeps you warm without overheating and helps you get the most out of every mile you log.
Ideal worn alone in milder temperatures or as a base layer in cold weather conditions.
Gender-specific anatomic construction delivers a better fit and increased comfort.
The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
WarmStretch™ temperature-regulation fabric maintains a constant comfortable surface temperature, provides quick-dry moisture wicking, and UPF 50+ protection from the sun during outdoor use.
Graduated compression increases blood flow to aid in the removal of lactic acid. As a result, muscle repair is accelerated while swelling and soreness are reduced.
Silver fiber technology prevents bacterial growth to minimize odor and maintain freshness.
Reinforced elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
Interior key pocket.
Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
Machine wash warm, line dry.