CWX Insulator Web Top -
Stay active and stay warm with the CW-X Insulator Web top. Just because there's a whole lot of winter and cold outside doesn't mean you've got to be stuck indoors all season long. Featuring Auto-Sensor nanotechnology, it's as if this top had a built-in computer to automatically adjust the thermostat up or down as you need it. Not only that, but it also wicks away moisture like none other, keeping you warm and dry on your excursions. Silver dioxide fibers keep the fabric smelling fresh and Support Web kinesiology-taping technology creates a support system for muscles of your upper back to help your balance, posture, and arm motion. There's more technology going on in this top than in a TI-83.
Lining and Layers:
- Can be worn as high performance support under layer or outer layer depending upon temperature and conditions
- Zip collar with wind flap and locking zip
- 4-way stretch (90% polyester/10% polyurethane spandex) for comfortable fit
- Antibacterial fabric freshness is maintained in the garments through titanium and silver fiber technology
- Flat seam construction for comfort
- Temperature regulation allows the fabric to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature under a variety of weather conditions
Support and Cushioning:
- Support Web for Targeted Support
- Quick-dry, breathable, moisture movement, keeps the skin dry and comfortable
- UV protection with UPF 50+
The Insulator Web Top is a lightweight insulated support layer that uses WarmStretch temperature-regulation fabric to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature and the CW-X Support Web for the upper back to improve posture, balance and arm motion. The CW-X Support Web uses kinesiology-taping technology to create an exoskeletal support system. It specifically targets the trapezius muscles and scapular bones of the upper back for improved posture and more controlled movements in the arms and shoulders.
Keep your form in check and your runs on target despite cold weather thanks to the CW-X Insulator Web Top™.
CW-X's Support Web™ design targets the trapezius muscles and scapular bones to support proper form and more controlled shoulder and arm movement.
Auto-Sensor® nanotechnology fabric regulates your temperature by wicking away moisture and drying quickly.
Silver dioxide fiber keeps funky odors from building up and settling into the fabric.
Flatlock seams prevent chafing.
UPF 50+ sun protection.
Machine wash cold and line dry in shade.