CWX Pro Short - The Pro Short will make you feel like a pro whether you're conditioning or running a marathon.
Gender-specific anatomic construction.
Coolmax® fabric moves perspiration away from the body and through the fabric for rapid evaporation and cooling.
Lycra® spandex provides muscle support and four-way stretch for a wider range of movement.
fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
Double-reinforced waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
Abdominal support panel provides additional support.
Interior key pocket.
Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
Reflective logo for better visibility in low light conditions.
Machine wash warm, line dry.
- Anatomically engineered gender specific cut, provides comfort, ease of movement and a better fit
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasions, and increases comfort and fit
- 80% Nylon / 20% LYCRA 2-way stretch Support Web: Multidirectional stretch fabric exoskeleton supports specific muscles and joints of the legs
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw cord.
Size and Dimensions:
- UPF 40+
- UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection
- 80% COOLMAX / 20% LYCRA 4-way stretch body fabric: Helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
The CW-X Pro Shorts offer optimum muscular support for activities with linear movement, such as running. CW-X's patented CW-X Support Web provides a suspension system for the hamstrings, reducing workload in the pull phase of the running motion. Combined with targeted variable compression to increase circulation and reduce fatigue, your muscles don¡t have to work as hard over time and your legs will feel fresher.
FEATURES of the CW-X Women's Pro Shorts.