CWX Revolution Tights -
Introducing the world's fastest tights - the CW-X Revolution Tights, the ultimate in performance support wear. Specifically designed for training, racing, endurance events and recovery, the Revolution Tights feature the new EXO-Lite Seamless Support Web the latest and most advanced evolution of the patented CW-X Support Web. The EXO-Lite Seamless Support Web allows the Revolution tights to be 14% lighter than regular performance tights while still providing greater stability and balance and reducing impact to the knees. The EXO-Lite Seamless Support Web also provides extra support to the hips, quads, hamstrings, calves, glutes, abdominals and lower back, making your body a more efficient machine so you can run faster for a longer period of time.
- 50% COOLMAX Nylon / 50% Polyurethane 4-way stretch body fabric: Helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
- Allows for a better fit for the female anatomy in motion
Support and Cushioning:
- Additional Revolution EXO-Lite Seamless Support Web features and benefits: Lower torso/leg stability and balance during running
- A non slip double reinforced waistband and drawstring keep everything in place Key pocket
- Increased knee shock absorption during the foot strike/load-bearing phase of running
- UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection
Support your running performance with the CW-X Revolution Tight. Featuring CoolMax® technology, this running tight gently grabs moisture off your skin to keep you cool and dry during long or intense workouts. Four-way stretch fabric enhances comfort and range of movement. Women's specific design offers a flattering fit. 24 inseam. Body: 50% CoolMax nylon, 50% spandex. Support panel: 35% nylon/35% polyester/30% spandex. Imported.
You change the game in these CW-X® Revolution Tights!
EXO-Lite Seamless Support Web™ is anatomically constructed to provide targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
Four-way stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows wider range of movement.
UPF 50+ fabric helps protect your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
Gender-specific anatomic construction delivers a better fit and increased comfort.
Graduated compression increases blood flow to aid in the removal of lactic acid. As a result, muscle repair is accelerated while swelling and soreness are reduced.
Allover print and seaming adds stylish flair.
Non-slip elasticized waistband with interior drawstring tie provides an adjustable fit.
Small interior key pocket at inside waistband.
Brand markings throughout adds an iconic flair to this compression pant.
50% nylon, 50% spandex.
Machine wash cold, line dry in shade.