CWX Ventilator Web S/S Top -
Stand tall and stay cool when you wear the CW-X Women's Ventilator Short-Sleeve Web Top on your runs. This high-performance top features the CW-X Kinesio Support Web in the upper back to improve your posture, balance, and arm motion; the result is greater comfort and better performance. Generously-sized stretch mesh panels along the sides of the shirt allow cool air to enter and heat to escape for that no-shirt feel. The top's four-way stretch Healtha fabric wicks at lightning speeds to keep you comfortable. Antibacterial silver fibers are woven into the fabric so odors can't take hold, and a titanium oxide treatment provides UPF 50+ coverage.
Lining and Layers:
- Ideal worn alone during exercise in normal conditions or as a base layer in cold weather conditions.
- Machine wash warm, line dry in shade.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Made of 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- LiteStretch fabric delivers supportive four-way stretch while transporting moisture to the surface for rapid evaporation.
Support and Cushioning:
- Kinetic-taping technology to create an exoskeletal support system.
- Mesh ventilation panels allow hot air to escape and cool air to enter, reducing heat fatigue and improving circulation.
Weather and Wind:
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Specifically targets the trapezius muscles and scapular bones of the upper back for improved posture and more controlled movements in the arms and shoulders.
- Antibacterial fiber keeps the garment fresh
- Silver fiber technology prevents bacterial growth to minimize odor and maintain freshness.
Suit up in a top that breathes just as hard as you do.