Cxc Training With Purpose - DVD Set -
Progressive Technique Training for Cross Country Skiing. Get the most out of your training by using the drills, progressions, technique, and equipment that is proven to achieve the best results! This DVD gives you an inside look at the kind of technique, drills and tools the CXC Athletes are using to achieve success. Cross country technique drills and progressions presented in this DVD may be incorporated into your warm-up and cool-down sessions; done on an `active rest` day; performed before, during or after specific and over distance workouts. If you are planning on running, you can add the dry-land activities. If you are planning on rollerskiing, you should take the drills in the technique you are choosing, and save the others for another day.
This DVD Set contains:
• Dry-Land: Classic Technique - 29 drills and progressions.
• Dry-Land: Skate Technique - 22 drills and progressions.
• Rollerskiing: Classic Technique - 22 drills and progressions.
• Rollerskiing: Skate Technique - 13 drills and progressions.
• Downloadable novice, intermediate and advanced dry-land and rollerski workout plan variations in PDF format with sample of duration and repetitions (9 total)
• All drill and progression videos from DVD 1 ready to load to your iPod to create custom workout playlist to take on the go.
• Doanloadable audio scripts for all drills and progressions on DVD 1 in PDF format.