Cyberpower Smart App Sinewave PR1000LCD 1000VA / 700W UPS 8 Outlets -
The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1000LCD mini-tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with LCD Control Panel and pure sine wave output is Active PFC compatible for safeguarding mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VoIP and internetworking hardware that require seamless pure sine wave power. Its full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) boost/buck technology delivers a consistent and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR qualified with patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
The PR1000LCD unit has a capacity of 1000VA/700Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and two (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/12.0Ah batteries. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, one (1) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances.
This UPS unit incorporates microprocessor-based fully digital control and includes PowerPanel Business Edition providing the user unsurpassed flexibility and control. An optional SNMP / HTTP Remote Management adapter (RMCARD202) supports remote management and control of the PR1000LCD through a standard web browser.
Lining and Layers:
- Pure Sine Wave - When operating on battery, the Smart App Sinewave UPS outputs power with a pure sine wave that is identical to or cleaner than the power from the utility company grid, free of harmonic distortion and electrical noise, resulting in optimal line clarity
Support and Cushioning:
- PowerPanel Business Edition UPS Management Software - This software suite manages the power for all servers and computers supported by the UPS on a network
- Full Automatic Voltage Regulation - Full AVR boost/buck technology stabilizes the AC voltage by increasing low voltages and decreasing high voltages to maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment
- Reduce Energy Costs & Heat Loss - This ENERGY STAR qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Tamper-proof Power Button - The Power button has been specifically designed to minimize the chance the UPS can be turned off or interfered with by accident
- Removable LCD Control Panel - The LCD Control Panel on the PR1000LCD can be removed and relocated for easy viewing using the attached 4.5 FT. cable
- Ultra-Quiet Design - Advanced efficiency design (reduced fan operation), high-end system components and GreenPower UPS technology help minimize sound emissions
- LCD Control Panel - The innovative LCD interface enables users to check UPS Status, manage UPS Setup & Control and run Testing/Battery Calibration options
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X