Cyberpower Professional Surge Suppressor 7 Outlets 2250 Joules -
The CyberPower CSP706TG 7-Outlets Professional Surge Suppressor is ideal for Home/Office protection with 2250 joules, 7 outlets (4 energy-saving outlets), RJ-11 (1 in / 2out) phone line protection and a 6' cord. The surge suppressor is ideal for protecting personal computers, phones/fax/modems, printers, stereos and consumer electronics. Master controlled outlets reduce energy costs by turning off idle peripherals.
The CSP706TG has a single master outlet that will control up to three devices attached to the master controlled outlets. When the master device is turned off or goes into power saving standby mode, the master controlled outlets will automatically shut off power to the attached devices to save energy. The CSP706TG features seven (7) outlets with one (1) widely spaced outlet to accommodate transform sized plugs, MOV technology to guard the surge suppressor and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise.
Data line protection is provided via RJ-11 ports for telecommunication devices such as phones, faxes, modems and DSL lines. The 6' power cord includes a right angle plug with a 45deg. off-set for convenient installation in the tightest of environments.
Lining and Layers:
- Data Line Protection - RJ-11 ports (1 in / 2 out) provide surge protection to insure telecommunications devices such as phones and DSL modems work flawlessly when power events occur
- Sturdy Case - Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability
- Energy-Saving Outlets - The Energy-Saving design of the CyberPower CSP706TG automatically turns off up to three (3) connected devices when your computer (plugged into the master outlet) is shut down or goes into standby mode
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown - In the event of an overload that exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the surge protectors' 15A circuit breaker will automatically switch off to protect all connected electronics
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets
- Keyhole Slots - Mounting slots enable the surge protector to be mounted on a wall, under a desk and in other configurations to optimize space and keep your power cords out of the way and organized
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower's products are also UL Listed and CSA Certified
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself