Cyberpower Smart App Online OL8000RT3U 8000VA / 7200W 6U Rack/Tower Pure Sine Wave UPS -
The CyberPower Smart App Online OL8000RT3U rack/tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with LCD control panel and pure sine wave output safeguards mission-critical servers, data center and telecom equipment, VoIP and internetworking hardware that require seamless power correction. Its Double-Conversion Topology is generator compatible and delivers consistent and clean AC power with zero transfer time, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. Auto-bypass insures connected equipment continues to operate seamlessly when an overload or internal fault is detected.
Configurable GreenPower UPS ECO Mode improves UPS efficiency to 95% and reduces electrical and cooling costs. Smart Battery Management (SBM) uses a 3 cycle charging mode to improve battery life and while reducing heat being generated.
The LCD control panel provides 38 different settings to check status and customize the operating parameters for the OL8000RT3U, plus it can be removed and mounted separately from the UPS for ease of use regardless of where the UPS is installed. Functions include menus for checking power status on (16) different parameters, (19) settings for setup, control and testing of the UPS and (3) selections for event logging. With a DB26 cable (sold separately) the LCD control panel can be removed from the UPS and relocated up to 10ft. away from the UPS for ease of viewing when installed in hard to reach locations.
This UPS unit incorporates microprocessor-based fully digital control and includes PowerPanel Business Edition providing the user unsurpassed flexibility and control. An optional SNMP / HTTP Remote Management adapter (RMCARD302) supports remote management and control of the OL8000RT3U through a standard web browser.
The OL8000RT3U unit has a capacity of 8,000VA / 7,200Watts (0.9 power factor) that can be configured for an output of 200V, 208V, 220V, 230V and 240V +/- 2%. It features three (3) NEMA L6-30R receptacles, hardwire terminal block for output, hardwire input connection and maintenance-free, hot swappable, user-replaceable batteries. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, one (1) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. Network grade surge suppression and EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances. The runtimes are expandable by adding a hot swappable, user replaceable BP240V30ART3U Extended Battery Module (EBM).
Support and Cushioning:
- PowerPanel Business Edition UPS Management Software - This software suite manages the power for all servers and computers supported by the UPS on a network
- Critical & Non-Critical Loads - The UPS has two banks of outlets that can be configured so that the non-critical loads shut off after a set time frame to provide additional runtime for the critical load outlet
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment
- Converter Mode - With OL8000RT3U, IT managers have the flexibility to set the output frequency, regardless of the input frequency, to match their connected equipment by selecting a 50Hz or 60Hz output on the LCD control panel
- Generator Compatible - When connected to a generator, the UPS can have the generator mode enabled so the UPS continues to receive input power, even when the generator output frequency is less than stable
- Windows Compatibility - The PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 8 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012
- LCD Control Panel - The innovative LCD interface enables users to check UPS status, manage setup & control and run testing options. Status and log menus provide UPS vitals including input & output voltage levels, battery information, runtime estimates, load information, event and fault logging
- USB & Serial Connectivity - HID compliant USB port and Serial port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and VMware
- Fast Charge Technology - Each EBM (BP240V30ART3U) has its own built in charger that enables the UPS to recover its charge rapidly when utility power is restored. As a result, your charging time remains the same whether you add one EBM or ten modules
- Removable LCD Control Panel - The LCD control panel on the OL8000RT3U can be removed and relocated for easy viewing by using a DB26 cable (sold separately) that can be attached to the front or back of the UPS
- Linux & Virtual Machine OS Compatibility - PowerPanel power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with most mainstream brands of Linux and many of the popular versions of Virtual Machine Operating Systems such as VMware ESX / ESXi and Citrix
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) - The EPO port can be connected to a master power switch allowing the power to be cut to the UPS in the event of an emergency
- Extended Battery Module (EBM) - The runtime of the OL8000RT3U can be extended by adding an EBM (BP240V30ART3U). The OL Series UPS can have up to ten modules added
- Multiple Language Options - The OL8000RT3U LCD control panel can be configured in English, Spanish and French for ease of use
- Resettable Circuit Breakers - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Smart Battery Management (SBM) - SBM uses a 3-cycle charging mode that improves battery life and reduces heat generated. The first mode charges the battery to full, the second mode maintains the charge at max and the final mode turns the charger off and allows the battery to "rest"
- Double-Conversion & Pure Sine Wave Output - The OL8000RT3U with Double-Conversion Topology provides continuous pure sine wave output with zero transfer time by converting utility AC power to DC power and inverting it back to pure sine wave AC output
- Backfeed Protection - The UPS can be connected to mains power with Backfeed Protection to prevent the risk of electric shock. When power is lost, there is a risk of electric current being feed back into the utility circuit from the UPS's input terminals
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low
- GreenPower UPS Eco Mode - The OL8000RT3U can be placed into an ECO mode that places the UPS into a bypass state with a user selectable voltage range for switching back to traditional double conversion online mode. This mode improves the UPS efficiency from 90% to 95%