Cyberpower Smart App Sinewave PR1000LCDRM1U 1000VA / 750W UPS 6 Outlets -
The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1000LCDRM1U uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VoIP and internetworking hardware that require seamless pure sine wave power. Its full automatic voltage regulation (AVR) boost/buck technology delivers a consistent and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR qualified with patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
The PR1000LCDRM1U unit has a capacity of 1000VA/750Watts, six (6) battery and surge protected NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including two (2) fail-safe outlets for critical loads. This UPS has four (4) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 6V/9Ah batteries. The front LCD panel displays all major UPS vitals for ease of use. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, one (1) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances.
This UPS unit incorporates microprocessor-based fully digital control and includes PowerPanel Business Edition providing the user unsurpassed flexibility and control. The addition of an optional SNMP/Network card allows for remote management via web browser or network management system (NMS).
Lining and Layers:
- Pure Sine Wave - When operating on battery, the Smart App Sinewave UPS outputs power with a pure sine wave that is identical to or cleaner than the power from the utility company grid, free of harmonic distortion and electrical noise, resulting in optimal line clarity
- Metal Housing - Rugged, industrial-grade metal construction allows for installation of the unit in demanding environments
Support and Cushioning:
- Dual PC Support - This Smart App Sinewave UPS has one (12) serial communication ports and 1 USB port to connect two PCs or servers, giving the user full control and the ability to prioritize their operation
- PowerPanel Business Edition - This software suite manages the power for all servers and computers supported by the UPS on a network
- Critical Load Outlets - During a power outage or overload, critical load outlets ensure continuous power to critical equipment
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Reduce Energy Cost & Energy Loss - This ENERGY STAR qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models
- 1U Rack Mount Configuration - This Smart App Sinewave UPS conserves rack space and costs, while maintaining advanced power protection
- Multi-function LCD Display - UPS battery status and power conditions are easily viewed on this Crystal Blue readout
- Full AVR - Boost/Buck technology increases low voltages and decreases high voltages, without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life and delivers power with a more stable and consistent voltage to connected equipment