Cyberpower Smart App Sinewave PR1000LCDRTXL2U 1000VA / 700W UPS 6 Outlets -
The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1000LCDRTXL2U provides an advanced level of power protection to support mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VOIP and internetworking hardware.
The PR1000LCDRTXL2U has both a pure sine wave waveform and Full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology, which delivers a consistent and clean AC signal that protects connected equipment and prevents costly business interruptions. The multifunction LCD readout provides ready access to power/battery condition vitals, such as: Runtime, Load, Temperature and much more. The unit also features a battery expansion interface for an additional battery pack in order to increase back-up time.
It includes six (6) widely spaced, battery and surge protected NEMA 5-15R output receptacles, including two (2) that are designed to serve as fail-safe options for protecting critical loads. It also comes with four maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/7Ah batteries. Bundled PowerPanel Business Edition Management Software monitors UPS status and can provide unattended shutdown of two serially connected servers. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR qualified with patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
An optional SNMP / HTTP Remote Management adapter (RMCARD202) supports remote management and control of the PR1000LCDRTXL2U through a standard web browser. The unit's unique convertible design allows for use in either a Tower (T) or Rackmount (RM) form factor.
- Metal Housing - Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment
Lining and Layers:
- Pure Sine Wave - This UPS generates pure sine wave energy that is identical to, or cleaner than the utility company's power grid. Benefits include: low total harmonic distortion, minimal electrical noise and optimal line clarity
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or "humming" that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics
Support and Cushioning:
- Dual PC Support - The unit has 2 (two) communication ports that allow the user full control of dual PCs or servers
- PowerPanel Business Edition Software - In the event of a power outage, PowerPanel will safely save and close your open files and shut your computer down in an orderly, intelligent manner. The software allows users to view detailed information about their electrical power and the vitals of the UPS
- Microprocessor-based Digital Control - Digital routing is maintained through a network of integrated circuitry and discrete values are used for internal system processing, which significantly increases efficiency and response of CyberPower UPS's
- Full AVR - Boost/Buck technology will both increase low voltages and decrease high voltages, without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life and delivers a more stable signal to your connected equipment
- Reduce Energy Cost & Energy Loss - This ENERGY STAR qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models
- Critical Load Outlets - Prioritize the uptime of mission-critical loads during a power failure with critical load outlets that ensure power to selected systems during an extended blackout, preserving battery uptime for more critical equipment
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and low battery
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- XL Battery Expansion - The XL battery expansion port allows for the addition of multiple battery packs to increase back-up time
- RM/T Configuration - The PR series can be configured in either a Tower or a Rackmount (2U) form
- Multifunction LCD readout - The multifunction LCD readout provides ready access to power/battery condition vitals, such as: Runtime, Load, Temperature and much more