Cyberpower Smart App Sinewave PR1500LCD 1500VA / 1050W UPS 8 Outlets -
The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1500LCD mini-tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with LCD control panel and pure sine wave output is Active PFC compatible for safeguarding mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VoIP and internetworking hardware that require seamless pure sine wave power. Its full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) boost/buck technology delivers a consistent and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR qualified with patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
The LCD control panel provides 41 different settings to check status and customize the operating settings for the PR1500LCD, plus it can be removed and mounted separately from the UPS for ease of use regardless of where the UPS is installed. Functions include menus for checking power status on (11) different parameters, (23) settings for setup and control of the UPS, (3) battery test & calibration options and (4) selections in the Log menu. With its attached cable the LCD control panel can be removed from the UPS and relocated up to 4.5ft. away from the UPS for ease of viewing when installed in hard to reach locations.
The PR1500LCD unit has a capacity of 1500VA/1050Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and two (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/17AH batteries. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, one (1) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances.
Lining and Layers:
- Pure Sine Wave - When operating on battery, the Smart App Sinewave UPS outputs power with a pure sine wave that is identical to or cleaner than the power from the utility company grid, free of harmonic distortion and electrical noise, resulting in optimal line clarity
Support and Cushioning:
- PowerPanel Business Edition UPS Management Software - This software suite manages the power for all servers and computers supported by the UPS on a network
- Removable LCD Control Panel - The LCD control panel on the PR1500LCD can be removed and relocated for easy viewing using the attached 4.5 ft. cable
- Full Automatic Voltage Regulation - Full AVR boost/buck technology stabilizes the AC voltage by increasing low voltages and decreasing high voltages to maintain a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment
- Tamper-proof Power Button - The Power button has been specifically designed to minimize the chance the UPS can be turned off or interfered with by accident
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment
- Reduce Energy Costs & Heat Loss - This ENERGY STAR qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models
- LCD Control Panel - The innovative LCD interface enables users to check UPS Status, manage UPS Setup & Control and run Testing/Battery Calibration options
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low
- Ultra-Quiet Design - Advanced efficiency design (reduced fan operation), high-end system components and GreenPower UPS technology help minimize sound emissions
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X