Cyberpower Smart App Sinewave PR1500SWRM2U 1500VA / 1000W UPS 6 Outlets -
The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1500SWRM2U provides an advanced level of power protection to support mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VOIP and internetworking hardware.
The PR1500SWRM2U has both a sine wave waveform and full Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) technology, which delivers a consistent and clean AC signal that protects connected equipment and prevents costly business interruptions. It includes 6 battery and surge protected NEMA 5-15R output receptacles and comes with four maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/7Ah batteries. Bundled PowerPanel Business Edition Software monitors UPS status and can provide unattended shutdown of two serially connected servers.
An optional SNMP / HTTP Remote Management adapter (RMCARD100) supports remote management and control of the PR1500SWRM2U through a standard web browser. Built-in LED indicators and audible alarms provide instant status notification for line power, load level, battery level, AVR status, on battery, low battery and overload conditions. The unit's unique convertible design allows for use in either a tower or Rackmount form factor.
- Metal Housing - Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment
Lining and Layers:
- Pure sine wave - The UPS generates energy that is identical to, or cleaner than the utility company's power grid. Benefits include: low total harmonic distortion, minimal electrical noise and optimal line clarity
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or "humming" that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics
Support and Cushioning:
- PowerPanel Business Edition - This software suite manages the power for all servers and computers supported by the UPS on a network
- Dual PC Support - The unit has 2 (two) communication ports that allow the user full control of dual PCs or servers
- Microprocessor-based Digital Control - Digital routing is maintained through a network of integrated circuitry and discrete values are used for internal system processing, which significantly increases efficiency and response of CyberPower UPS's
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and low battery
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Full AVR - Boost/Buck technology will both increase low voltages and decrease high voltages, without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life and delivers a more stable signal to your connected equipment
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On, Wiring faults, AVR and Battery level
- RM/T Configuration - The PR series can be mounted either in Tower or Rackmount (2U) form