Cyberpower Smart App Sinewave PR2200SWRM2U 2200VA / 1500W UPS 6 Outlets -
The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR2200SWRM2U is designed for corporate networks and telecommunication equipment that require high-performance pure sine wave technology.
Its unique design allows it to either be tower or rack (2U) mountable. The PR2200SWRM2U can support mission-critical equipment and applications and also has full AVR Buck/Boost technology that stabilizes AC energy to prevent power interruptions. The Smart App Sinewave Series also incorporates microprocessor-based fully digital control and includes PowerPanel Business Edition software, which gives the user ultimate control and flexibility of power management options.
The PR2200SWRM2U comes with 4 (four) 12V/9Ah batteries, which are maintenance-free and user-replaceable. All your network/DSL/modem connections are protected with a 1796 Joule rating and the device is fully SNMP/HTTP manageable with the addition of an external card. It also is equipped with 2 serial communications ports that allow for the control of 2 PC's or servers.
- Metal Housing - Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment
Lining and Layers:
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or "humming" that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics
- Pure sine wave - The UPS generates energy that is identical to or cleaner than the utility company's power grid. Benefits include: low total harmonic distortion, minimal electrical noise and optimal line clarity
Support and Cushioning:
- Dual PC Support - The unit has 2 (two) communication ports that allow the user full control of dual PCs or servers
- PowerPanel Business Edition - This software suite manages the power for all servers and computers supported by the UPS on a network
- Full AVR - Boost/Buck technology will both increase low voltages and decrease high voltages, without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life and delivers a more stable signal to your connected equipment
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and low battery
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On, Wiring faults, AVR and Battery level
- Microprocessor-based Digital Control - Digital routing is maintained through a network of integrated circuitry and discrete values used for internal system processing, which significantly increases efficiency and responsiveness
- RM/T Configuration - The unit can be mounted either in Tower or Rackmount (2U) form