Cyberpower Smart App Sinewave PR3000LCDRTXL2U 3000VA / 2400W UPS 7 Outlets -
The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR3000LCDRTXL2U uninterruptible power supply (UPS) safeguards mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VoIP and internetworking hardware that require seamless pure sine wave power. Its full automatic voltage regulation (AVR) boost/buck technology delivers a consistent and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR qualified with patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup.
The PR3000LCDRTXL2U unit has a capacity of 3000VA/2400Watts, six (6) battery and surge protected NEMA 5-20R receptacles, including three (3) fail-safe outlets for critical loads and one (1) NEMA L5-30R twist lock receptacle. This UPS has four (4) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/9Ah batteries. The rotatable front LCD panel displays all major UPS vitals for ease of use. This unit offers connectivity via one (1) HID USB, two (2) DB9 serial and one (1) emergency power off (EPO) port. Protection for phone/network (RJ11/RJ45 ) and cable/coax (RG-6) is included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances.
This UPS unit incorporates microprocessor-based fully digital control and includes PowerPanel Business Edition providing the user unsurpassed flexibility and control. An optional SNMP / HTTP Remote Management adapter (RMCARD202) supports remote management and control of the PR3000LCDRTXL2U through a standard web browser.
Lining and Layers:
- Pure Sine Wave - When operating on battery, the Smart App Sinewave UPS outputs power with a pure sine wave that is identical to or cleaner than the power from the utility company grid, free of harmonic distortion and electrical noise, resulting in optimal line clarity
- Metal Housing - Rugged, industrial-grade metal construction allows for installation of the unit in demanding environments
Support and Cushioning:
- PowerPanel Business Edition - This software suite manages the power for all servers and computers supported by the UPS on a network
- Dual PC Support - The Smart App Sinewave UPS has two (2) serial communication ports and 1 USB port to connect two PCs or servers, giving the user full control and the ability to prioritize their operation
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low
- Extended Runtime (XL) Battery Expansion - The XL battery expansion port on the PR3000LCDRTXL2U allows for the addition of up to four (4) BPL48V75ART2U battery pack external battery packs to increase runtime during a power outage to ensure continuous operation of critical systems
- Reduce Energy Cost & Energy Loss - This ENERGY STAR qualified UPS system utilizes patented GreenPower UPS Bypass circuitry to save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption and heat buildup. Users can save up to 75% when compared to competitive models
- Full AVR - Boost/Buck technology increases low voltages and decreases high voltages, without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life and delivers power with a more stable and consistent voltage to connected equipment
- RM/T Configuration - The Smart App Sinewave UPS can be installed in either a Tower or Rack Mount (2U) configuration
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment
- Multifunction Rotatable LCD Display - UPS battery status and power conditions are easily viewed on this Crystal Blue readout when the UPS is rack mounted or standing as a tower