D-Link DGS-1008G 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch 16Gbps Switching Fabric -
The DGS-1008G 8-port Gigabit Desktop Switch helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link activity, allowing the switch to save energy by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths and adjust power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without effecting networking performance.
The 8-port Gigabit Switch is designed with the environment in mind. It is compliant with energy Star level V, as well as with the strict CEC and MEPS regulations that require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is also built to follow RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials and uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.
Support and Cushioning:
- Supports Cable Diagnostics Function
- Supports 9,000 Byte Jumbo Frames
- Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS (4 Queues, Strict Mode)
- Built-in D-Link Green Technology
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- RoHS compliant
- 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ports
- Inexpensive Gigabit solution for Home/SOHO
- Plug-and-play installation
- Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds