D-Link DCS-2310L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera 10x Digital Zoom 16.4' Night Vision Range -
The D-Link DCS-2310L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera has an outdoor-ready design, HD 720p surveillance recording and Cloud Services-enabled remote management. The cloud camera provides a perimeter of protection so that you can keep an eye on what matters most. The HD camera is outdoor ready with an IP65-resistant casing equipped to handle dust and low-pressure water contact. It also features a versatile -13 to 122deg.F (-25 to 50deg.C) operating temperature range so you can keep an eye on the bigger picture-whatever the weather, whatever the season.
DCS-2310L delivers the confidence of 720p HD video clarity, ensuring rich detail and crisp image quality for your surveillance recording. Furthermore, with integrated night vision and PIR motion-sensing technology, the camera remains vigilant 24 hours a day, whether you are there or not.
With the free mydlink camera portal app, you can monitor your home or business on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device and experience the peace of mind that comes from having round-the-clock surveillance at your fingertips. Check in on your home while you are at work, or monitor on your business when you are out of the office. With mydlink, you can keep an eye on what matters, whenever and wherever you want.
Connecting your D-Link camera with any router is easy and you can make it even easier with your D-Link Cloud Router. Zero Configuration automatically configures and intelligently syncs your D-Link camera to your mydlink account; it is as easy as connect and view.
- The Power over Ethernet Camera allows you to connect to your network and power it through a single cable, simplifying deployment and doing away with the need for a nearby power outlet
- Both Outdoor Cloud Cameras comes with a wealth of features that enhance their home monitoring capabilities, making them ideal for any situation. A passive infrared (PIR) sensor detects motion near the camera, allowing it to automatically record video & send you a notification when motion is detected
- Connecting a camera to your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink Cloud Services makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it's convenient for you
- These HD Cloud Cameras are a self-sufficient home monitoring solution, capable of recording snapshots and video to a MicroSD card without requiring a PC or network storage device
- These Cloud Cameras have a megapixel image sensor to give you high-quality snapshots and video with resolutions of up to 720p HD. Get a closer look with ePTZ, which lets you zoom in, zoom out and pan across your camera's video so you can survey a large area easily
- If you have a D-Link Cloud Router, setting up & configuring your Cloud Camera is easy, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter & then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable -the camera will automatically be added to your mydlink account